oh crap :( I got these weapons working on weapon stub classes. I tried
the original networking code from the sdk weapons, but they would
either not link or give me errors in game about there being no dt
class(even though they were using EXACTLY the same sort of code). So I
gave up on it and used stubs instead. I will try to use a different
fire function, maybe whatever the HL2 weapons use. I'll try it now.
Thanks :D