Here its a tool to delete binary intermediate crap:

http://www.lost.co.nz/main/software/misc/mfcclean.html

Ben Davison wrote:
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/9443/src2ao.jpg

I am going to try and breaking the files down like you suggested.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:35:31 -0500, r00t 3:16 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I like perforce but the license thing for 2 people is kind of a pain. I
guess it uses more then 1 connection to get files and such.
I am now currenlty using subversion and http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Took me a little to figure it out but it is kind of simple...

If anyone needs help setting this up email me.
Been using it for 2 days now and works good, and the cvs server is remote
and it seems to be quite quick on commits / updates etc.

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dussault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 11:23 PM Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Source Control document

A few things to check:

- What's the path to the source code in your previously-existing project
(and am I reading what you wrote correctly - you said it was 800 megs?)

- What's the path to the new code?
- Is there anything on the Perforce site about this error?
- Have you emailed Perforce support?

Try breaking down the add command into one for each file type, so you
can make sure you're not adding compiler-generated files like .obj or
.pch files:

for /R %i in (*.cpp) do @p4 add "%i"
for /R %i in (*.h) do @p4 add "%i"
for /R %i in (*.vcproj) do @p4 add "%i"