-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luke Graham
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:20 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] "Pure Virtual method called" server crash

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:00:14 -0800, Alfred Reynolds
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ahh, technically correct, the best kind ;-) Yup, I should have said
> make. A program like "ctags" could do this for you (once you integrate

> it into the makefile) but I typically just do a full rebuild each time

> for linux.

I use qmake whenever possible, it is quite effective at generating
makefiles.
It is also capable of generating project files for windows compilers but
fortunately I dont have to use that functionality very often.

Wouldnt ctags miss changes to functions defined in header files?

spooq