From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ben Davison
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:20 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Bouncing/NoClipping Physics Objects?

Ok Jay.

The reason I thought that was the problem was because when
HL2DM got first released and loads of people put up "crappy"
servers the symptoms that Knifa described was happening. But
when better servers got put up the problems disappeared.

Ok I have just had a quick look at steampowered's forums and
I found this intresting bit of information.

#20 Physical Mayhem

This seems to occur every now and again, however, with the
release of dm_steamlabs, it has occured much more than
before. This problem causes the physics of all objects to
completely mess up, respawning weapons fall through the
floor, throw grenades go through walls, objects and floors.
Objects seem to have a mind of their own as they bounce about
randomly.
Currently the only fix is to restart the server, as the
physics remain changed through map changes.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&thread
id=248425