Every morning.

I have a feeling that something in the .gcf was just corrupt.  It's
possible that the first time I tested the everything_SDK that those
files were normal, I really don't know.  Anyhow, I deleted the
sourcesdk directory, reinstalled, tried again, and had the same
results.  This morning before I left for work I deleted the .gcf,
sourcesdk/, and sourcesdk_resources/ (I believe was the name of it)
and started a fresh install.  We'll see how it goes when I go home
over lunch.

Thanks for all the advice thus far.