In the mod I am working on we have round based maps.

When 0 players is reached on 1 of the teams the round is over.
Or if only 1 player is playing and dies the round is over...

I keep getting a read memory error, in certain situations.
Doing a trace RemoveAllPanels(); is causing this.

For example if a blow myself up with a barrel. The roundend()  resets the
world and then calls the function IntermissionStart() which freezes the
player etc and also displays a panel  player->ShowViewPortPanel(
PANEL_SCOREBOARD )
I would imagine this is what is causing the problem. However if the round
time finishes everything works ok. If i type kill in the console it works
also with no memory read errors.

Only time I get the read error is when someone else or something kills me.
Kind of stumped as to why this would happen..

Here is the error "The instruction at "0x245d06d5" referenced memory at
"0x00cb11cc" The memory could not be "read"

Tracing goes to here

in vgui_teamfortressviewport.cpp line 346
vgui::ipanel()->DeletePanel( vPanel );

Any idea as to why this would happen?

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com