-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
"Monder" Chadwick
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:29 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Possible bug in INetworkStringTable::FindStringIndex

Acording to the comment beside FindStringIndex in the
INetworkStringTable interface definition it returns -1 if the string is
not found.  However it appears to return 65535 which seems like it may
be the result of a signed/unsigned mismatch within the implementation
that is used.  I'm just wondering if this is an actual bug if I may have
done something wrong to warrant this behaviour.

Oh and does INetworkStringTable::AddString check to see if the string
already exists before adding it?  The comment above it in the interface
definition leads me to believe it does.