Ben Everett wrote:
Attached are some screenshots of the issue. Also of note, all modifications
are having this problem (Garry's Mod, PoA, Forsaken) and other testers ARE
encountering this problem. On my end I have re-installed steam and attempted
to use an older version of Forsaken with no luck, still the same issue. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments aren't allowed (they get stripped out).

Post your pictures in a private folder on a website somewhere and then
post the URL to those images.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome