> Josh Matthews wrote:
> > Actually, I'm still confused about how the classname method won't
> > work.  When it reaches the light entity, it'll trigger
> correctly and
> > do its thing.  Then it moves on, can't find any more entities so it
> > skips to searching for light_spot.  In this case, pEnt will
> be NULL so
> > it'll be starting from the beginning all over again, isn't it?
>

> So, it appears that both of your examples should return entities.

Make sure all of the entities exist.  As I recall from HL1 (it's been a
while, but I think it's true there as well) light entities without names
remove themselves on spawn because they can't have any behavior in HL1
without a name.  So the entity is unnecessary.  Have you changed this
logic?  Or do all of your light enties have names?

Jay