hum?.. maybe you are wrong, the developpers address sould be 0xCAFE

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

just kidding :D

note to self: Never run on bankrupt tryiing to get money from shareware
*tools*, users are too greedy. *tools* dont fit the shareware model.

Steve Tilson wrote:
VALVe Corporation Contact Information

main email/info address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cybercafe information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Someone in the cybercafe department may be closer to the technology
licensing context)

telephone
USA - 425-889-9642

fax
USA - 425-827-4843

postal address
Valve Corporation
PO BOX 1688
BELLEVUE WA USA 98009

Snail Mail is your absolute best bet for this type of query since it is
essentially a legal matter.
(Requires more time but hey, if you are going to do this right then your
patience is a positive factor)

You can try indicating ATTN: Legal/Technology Licensing below the
address and in the letter header.

Provided VALVe is OK with the context of your query, may I suggest you
go open source initiative?
Just visit www.sourceforge.net and open a new project.
sf.net may have some knowledgable folks around that can help with the
donations to your area.
If not, and open source is an option, email me off list and I can try to
assist you with the donation aspects.
(I currently sponsor an open source initiative project for some
extremely intelligent students in Vietnam who were experiencing numerous
obstacles induced by political influences)