badger wrote:
Hi again,

I'm a bit confused right now.

To receive the basic server informations, I send the following bytes (found
under A2S_INFO)

FF FF FF FF 54 53 6F 75 72 63 65 20 45 6E 67 69 6E 65 20 51 75 65 72 79 00

That's the first thing I send to the server. How should I send this
'challenged' ?

A2S_INFO doesn't have a challenged version.

If you want to use A2S_PLAYER or A2S_RULES, those packets require that
you first send A2S_SERVERQUERY_GETCHALLENGE to return a 4 byte challenge
value that you then must supply with the A2S_PLAYER or A2S_RULES packets.

If the only thing that you are using is A2S_INFO then the challenge
stuff is not what's causing your problem.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome