Jeremy Swigart wrote:
Um, please ? :)

I'm offering to do the work(which I'll probably do anyways), but I'm
asking Valve/Alfred/Yahn if there is a possibility of it being added
to the SDK and to a future CS:S and DOD update so bot developers will
have the necessary functionality available to write a fully functional
bot For any game. It's a ticket to get us out of your hair for minimal
effort on your part!

Whaddaya say?

Maybe you should do it first, prove that it works as advertised, then
offer it to Valve and see if they want to use it then?

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome