And let's not forget.

HL1 Had 6 years of refinements, when it started out it was not exactly
amazing either.

I'm sure people like Alfred and the valve members really care about the
"lets get mad at valve" because they are probably use to it ;) But I would
much rather this list was pushed back to what it was meant to be, a support
list for hl coders.

Spencer, it's clear you don't run a source server or are intrested in coding
for hl2, please don't make every topic into "OMG! Valve are raping servers!"
or "OMG! HL1 Was sooooo much better" we are not intrested. If you wan't to
bitch and rant make it constructive and not just opinion posts.

On 6/18/05, Kuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not to burst your bubble, guys, but I think someone should remind you
> that this is a Valve run and supported development list, not a
> "harrangue valve" list. Whether I agree or not with your standpoint,
> surely you can find a better forum - there's been a lot of 'let's get
> mad at valve' and 'lets dogpile on the same opinion' on this list, and
> not as much dev help. The only thing you are doing is turning down the
> signal to noise ratio, which is going to get us that much more distant
> from valve.
>
> </rant>
> - Jeff 'Kuja' Katz
> Digital Paintball