Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:23:21 -0500
From: Kamran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: HLCoders <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: [hlcoders] Modifying run speed

In HL2 singleplayer, how can you increase your walk/run (not sprint)
speed above 320? I DID go and look around the code, I even changed
sv_maxspeed in the code and console to a huge number like 2000 but it
still didn't work.

Where in the code can I change the speed you run at? Ultimately, my mod
MIGHT change it within the game so it'd be nice to find where it's
defined...