Hi all,
 I'm trying to display a configuration menu of sorts in my mod without
requiring the user to start/join a server.  My setup right now involves
a ConCommand that tells gViewportInterface to ShowPanel.  Sure enough
the ShowPanel method of my panel is called however it doesn't seem like
the Paint method is ever called.  I'm not particularly surprised since
my stuff is probably sitting under a different PaintTraverse than the
main menu or something like that.
 At any rate, does anyone know of a way to get a panel to paint itself
without starting a game/server (eg. in the main menu)?  Is this even
possible?

Thanks,
-Tim