This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this
format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
--
 i think it's impossible, to prevent cheaters to change all  the default files

Beg0 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Coder of HL funzy mod

> De: Skyler York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> A: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
> Objet: [hlcoders] GCF Override
> Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:30:00 -0700

> Hey everyone,
>
> I've been trying to find a way to override the default Half-Life 2 GCFs
> by mimicking the file structure on disk, much like you would do in
> Half-Life 1 to override PAK files.  However I'm not having much luck,
> since it appears that the engine ignores my override files and just
> loads everything from the GCF file anyway.  I'm not looking to create a
> new mod altogether, and at this point I need to do this without
> modifying code.  I noticed that in GCFScape most (if not all) of the
> files have the property "Local Has Priority" set to False, which would
> explain why my problem exists.
>
> So is there anyway around this?  Remember, I'm not looking to create a
> new mod or change any code, just to override the GCF files like you
> could the PAK files
>
> - Skyler 'Zipster' York.

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale -
www.caramail.com