I would also like to know how to set this, however I doubt I will use
it... but I've wondered about this too.

Tim Holt wrote:

Back to the original quote from the SDK FAQ...

Mods can choose their own unit scale for the world. For example, 1 unit
could be made to be equal to 1 foot, or to 1/10 of an inch. Physics will be
adjusted accordingly, but collisions are only guaranteed to be accurate to
1/32nd of a unit.

Physics, player view height, player bounding boxes, etc.  That's the kind of
scaling stuff that needs more than just me saying "Make it so!"

Quoting "Jeffrey \"botman\" Broome" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Tim Holt wrote:

Which leaves the part about setting the unit scale.  Any pointers from

anyone

about where this is set?

Scale is arbitrary.  YOU decide what you want 1 unit to mean
(centimeters, inches, feet, miles, etc.).

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome

Kamran A
Get Firefox! Safer, Faster, Better.
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=85>
Down with Internet Explorer! Say "NO!" to Spyware! Use Firefox