Omg I love you. I was planning not to have a map overview, but I see
it's so simple to use and make I think I will.

Tim Holt wrote:

Ah never mind, I answered my own question (with some help from "Ginger Lord")
and documented it on the wiki at
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/VGUI2:_Overview_Display

Quoting Tim Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'd like to add the standard CMapOverview overview to my project.  Player
holds
down key, map pops up.  Player lets go of key, map goes away.  Would I be
correct in basically duplicating the code here and there that manages the
scoreboard (except the intermission drawing, etc.) and replace it with
calls/initialization to the CMapOverview code?

Kamran A
Get Firefox! Safer, Faster, Better.
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=85>
Down with Internet Explorer! Say "NO!" to Spyware! Use Firefox