Good luck :D You'd probably have to redo the entire modeling system to
make it work... the flexing, AFAIK, is done before compiling the models...

Better off making like 70 faces and letting people choose one. Or a
Morrowind-esque player customize. Different hair, sex, and face types
(uses meshes).

Joshua A. Jacobo wrote:

Tei,
Well, the point really is so that the player can choose how he/she looks
like in the Sims2 or Mount&Blade. Thanks for the feedback though.