It's also about using the right tools for the right job.  For the medical
simulation, the Source engine is suitable.  For the forestry visualization,
it is not.

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 12:12 pm, Tim Holt wrote:
> Smell away, the point is to create a visualization system, not a multiplayer
> frag fest :^)  Also there's no LOD nor any number of other optimizations
going
> on (yet).
>
> Also, smell the fact that it is a paying job to develop it over a 2 year
period
> (just started 2 months ago).  I'm trying to wave a sort of "over here!" flag
> for some of you developers who want to go beyond just the amateur mod scene.
> It's not just about entertainment.

            think                                poem
   that              never               as                a
I       shall    see        a     lovely      as     binary   tree