Same it looks with the combine camera.  Looking at it was what made me think
having someone's v_ arm be a pose parameter controlled item is doable.

Basically I want to do very fine motion control for the "aiming" the player
does, where I freeze mouse look while in special "aim" model.  Mouse motion
then does the fine arm motion unless released.