Cool cheers, I was going to provide an example NPC but been caught up in
directx in c# over the last couple of months, maybe I will get back to
it some day.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: 08 September 2005 15:45
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] New to Source and AI questions...

Ian,

That section was a really helpful start for understanding things, and
laid out very nicely.  Thanks for that.  I was just looking for more
coding examples as I learn best by looking at code.  :)

I'm working through it and thanks for npc_create, that looks to be in
the direction I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

Matt