-string- wrote:
> No, I already tried that. I will get the default value in both
> ServerActivate and LevelInit. The only success I got was when I read the
> value in GameFrame, but that doesnt "feel" right. I dont want to have a
> check there every time GameFrame is called ... if(!init)

You may have already figured it out, but you should probably register a
callback. The ConVar constructor is overloaded like crazy, but generally
the last argument will be your callback. For instance:

FnChangeCallback some_bool_callback(ConVar *var, char const *pOldString)
{
        // do whatever.
}

ConVar some_bool("some_bool", "0", FCVAR_PLUGIN, "", true, 0, true, 1.0,
some_bool_callback);