Right, I realize I can draw anything I want in the panel in any shape I
want. But what I am drawing is bigger than the visible panel area (depending
on how big the user decides to have his panel on the screen). So the panel
is basically acting as a mask for what I'm doing, which is why I asked if it
was possible the change the panel shape..