That's ridiculous. Valve has an excellent in-game method for reporting bugs
that includes the ability to attach screenshots and saved games just by
clicking a button.

I think in CSS it's bound to F4, not sure if it's bound to a key in Lost
Coast or not. Just type "bug" in the console to get it.

If you have a bug that prevents you from loading the game to use the in-game
tool, go to the steampowered.com <http://steampowered.com> support center
and fill out a bug report there.

L. Duke