I am trying to hide some information from the player on the scoreboard.
Currently in BGII you can see everyones damage scores, which makes people
compete for damage instead of capture points. In BG1.2.1 we had the damage
scores hidden, the player could see his and compare it to the combined
damage of each team to see how well they were doing. I was trying to get the
player index that is used on the scoreboard to update player info like this:

C_HL2MP_Player *pHL2Player =
(C_HL2MP_Player*)C_HL2MP_Player::GetLocalPlayer();
int localid = 0;
if (pHL2Player)
{
localid = pHL2Player->GetUserID();
if (playerIndex == localid)
{
kv->SetInt("deaths", g_PR->GetDeaths( playerIndex ));
}
else
{
kv->SetString("deaths", "");
}
}
else
{
kv->SetString("deaths", "");
}

but when I went to test this in a bot match the localid would be 2 and the
playerIndex would be 1, so whoever joined second would have thier damage
revealed while the rest were hidden.

How can I find when GetPlayerScoreInfo(int playerIndex, KeyValues *kv) is
updateing the local player?

--
Draco