I've come across some bugs while playing on Steam...

* For CS:S and DOD:S, whenever I create my own server from the menu and
then disconnect, everything goes very slow and it takes about 1 minute
to quit the program. However, if I join a server and disconnect,
everything goes proper speed.
* When switching to a Widescreen 16:10 resolution, it crashes with an
error (Write Buffer, I believe). If I start it up again, it's okay.
* When minimizing and switching back to CS:S (only one I've tried) when
using a 16:10 resolution it crashes with the same error.

Specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+
OCZ EL Platinum PC3200 1GB DDR
Sapphire X300SE 128MB (on-board) PCIe Video Card w/ Cat 5.12
WD 200GB (x2) Non-RAID
Windows XP Pro SP2
Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Dell 20.1" LCD Widescreen

(Note: Write Buffer errors also occurred on my previous build [I just
upgraded] that was an Intel P4 3.04Ghz computer with a Radeon 9800 Pro)

--
Kamran A
Get Firefox! Safer, Faster, Better.