I'm working on bots for a HL2 mod, and I'm having trouble getting them to be
able to execute commands as if they typed it into their console. I was under
the impression that engine->ClientCommand(pEdict, "blah"); would do the
trick for the bots, but upon executing this nothing happens. When myself as
a player executes the same command it properly comes into
CServerGameClients::ClientCommand, which is the highest entry point into the
game dll from the engine. Seems like it's being eaten by the engine for some
reason. Anyone know how to do this properly? Both engine->ClientCmd and
engine->ServerCmd don't take an edict or entity for a specific client, so it
seems I can't use them for a bot.

Anyone have any ideas?