You might want to contact sniper at www.svencoop.com
(he might not answer for a while due to the car
acident he was in) he has made some wonderful changes
to HL1 NPC's and the code should be an easy port to
HL2.

Adam

--- Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Friends,
>

> I’m new to the SDK and I’m trying to figure some
> things out.  I can compile
> it, debug it, make my own maps, etc.  For a mod I’m
> working on, I want to be
> able to allow the NPCs to move over small or large
> obstacles (though I’m
> only work on small now, like a low wall).  I’ve
> found, I think, the point
> where the movement happens and I’ve stepped through
> in debug mode, but I’m
> not sure I really understand it.
>

> If anyone could help with a brief walk through of
> the code or some sample
> code on how to changes things in that general area
> or even a good place to
> go to find out more info, that would be incredibly
> helpful.
>

> BTW, love the wiki and my thanks to all that
> contribute to it.
>

> Matt

> Release Date: 1/25/2006

--------

My Website http://www.ammahls.com
   Lead Programer NightFall http://www.nightfallmod.net
      Developer of CST and ZHLT 3.0 http://www.zhlt.info
         Team Lead - Prime - Website TBA...

This email has been sent from Adam McKern, and is not one of the many spam bots
that use my email address.

If you receive an email that has not got this signature line, please delete the
email, and not respond in any way to it.