Hi, I know that the topic of Rounds has been brought up before on this
mailing list, but I could not find anything on the problem I'm having.

Basically, I've gotten the whole map reset thing working out well, the
players respawn with the weapons they had when the round ended, etc.
The problem I'm having is that there are issues with the players themselves:

- Players cannot sprint (the sound is played, but speed is not increased
and the HUD element is not there)
- Players cannot +/-use. No deny sound is made, but no interaction happens.
- When firing, the draw animation is played.  Decals are created on
walls, etc, but it appears no damage is done (i.e. to NPCs)
- Ironsights, which works in the first round, does not.

I can't figure out what the problem is, and I know all of the entities
are in the map.  I've run report_entities before and after map
restarting, and everything is there after the round restarts.

Does anyone here know what the problem could possibly be? I've spent a
few hours trying to figure this out and I can't figure out what it could be.

Thanks,
   -- Andrew
         Lead Coder, No More Room in Hell