lol, sounds like a chore. Would it make the displacements and everything
to scale as well? And models?

Tim Holt wrote:
One of the best tricks for getting the map to feel really big is to decrease the
player size and point of view.  Doing this, scaling everything in the map to
match, plus slowing down the player gives the illusing of much much larger
areas.

It takes a number of edits in the code to make it work.  I had done it once for
an abandoned serious games project.  The easiest way in the long run seems to
have been to make one global scaling constant, then apply it where ever there
was any reference to player size, hull size, speed, point of view height, etc.

Quoting Aaron Schiff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think it is possible to go into the fgd file and make the map size max
larger...that way you can fit it all in...only problem would be how hammer
acts weird with large maps

you may still have to split it up depending on what you want...if you need
to use many ents to achieve what you want, you'll need to break it up