Benjamin Davison wrote:
I'm not going to bother getting in an argument here.

LOL.  If you are not going to get into an argument why do you keep
responding and dragging the issue out?
But if Valve treats you so bad, why don't you vote with your feet and
develop plugins for any other number of games?

You really should try and see more colour in your clouded outlook on life.

I have tried to ditch responsibility for my CS servers a number of
times.  I administrate and code plugins for 2 servers, and have done so
for nearly 6 years.  When I got pissed off with players who didn't give
a shit and Valve who don't give a shit, I tried to close it down.  The
players in turn, volunteered to pay to keep it going and manage the
payments, etc.  so long as I continued to keep the plugin up to date.  I
also had/have a commitment to the players and the community which now
surrounds my servers, which out ways any bad feelings I have towards
Valve and numpties like you who troll this mailing list.

Not gonna crap up the list, always happens when a couple of plugin authors
with bad attitudes turn up with a bone to grind.

LOL.  Yet again you state "I am not going to...", and you continue to do
so.  If it wasn't for your useless bitching, this diverged thread would
be about half the size.

As Jay C stated, he made the topic [OT] so as to avoid upsetting the
sensitivities of people who, lacking anything valid to bitch about in
their own life, have nothing better to do than bitch at other people who
are making valid statements.

I had decided to "not crap up the list" by sending this, but I hell, I
couldn't bitch and make a point of "not crapping up the list" if I
didn't actually crap it up.

Matt.