From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: RE : Re: [hlcoders] filesystem_steam.dll cant load

OMG.

I saw the exact same problem yesterday.&nbsp; Steam did an update, and
suddenly our mod wouldnt run cuz of that DLL.&nbsp; I restarted Steam, I
rebooted the machine, nada.

So I checked another game, and it ran fine.&nbsp; Checked the
others.&nbsp; They all ran fine.&nbsp; I figured WTF man?!&nbsp; I hadnt
even changed anything that morning.

I go and check our mod - and the problem was gone!&nbsp; I thought I was
going insane.

So if running every game once is the fix - how and why?&nbsp; That's a
pretty lame solution. What's going on?