So I have been working on our mod for a bit which is all good :) So I sent
it out to a couple of community members to test it and they report that chat
does not work, which is very strange because I have not done anything
related to chat or hl2mp_hud_chat :|

So I know it is practically impossible to ask you guys for advice on fixing
my problem, but I have also noticed that when I press 'y' it should freeze
you in place and bring up the chat input box. Do you guys have any idea
where this is done? Because I could probably go from there and see what is
happening.

Thanks for your time.

--
- Benjamin Davison