Er yea John sory :)

That's pretty sweet looking - I'd done some 1/8 scale stuff for larger terrain
but 1/40 - impressive!  I never did have any (or see any) physics issues but
then I didn't stress it much.  I did at one point forget to rescale the weapons
and it's pretty amusing to see some guy with a 20' crowbar coming at you...