-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JG
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 4:40 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] TraceRay not hitting player's head

I realize this is an old topic, but I have this same problem and can't
find a solution.
http://www.sourcemod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3658

As you can see, the "bounding box" doesn't actually surround the whole
model, so there lies the problem.. There's got to be a way to fix this
since the traces done when someone fires at someone's head don't just go
through the player's head. I just have no clue how to accomplish this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Good call. Yes, it's
for CS:S.