From: "Tony \"omega\" Sergi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Server uses different classe tables
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:15:03 -0400

I really wish they'd fix the tools as well, it's been almost 2 weeks now
and
the tools still don't work properly.

Steam is great because you can release updates and whatnot.. but come on,
breaking everything in the process??!??

--------------
-- omega
Heroes of Excelsior
http://www.heroesofexcelsior.com
Blackened Interactive
http://www.blackened-interactive.com

HLDSUpdateTool,
> >but maybe I did that wrong? Here's the command line Im using:
> >
> >HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game hl2mp
> >
> >This is a mod based on the hl2mp code. When I ran it, it said
everything
> was
> >up to date already (which is suspicious since you've said there's been
an
> >update recently). Is it the wrong command or do I need to update
> something
> >else? Maybe there's a new version of the updater too?
> >

> >>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
> >>Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Server uses different classe tables
> >>Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:45:42 -0500
> >>
> >>The last srcds update was not backwards-compatible.  Make sure you've
> >>updated or you will get this error.  This isn't the first srcds update
> that
> >>has had this bug/feature - it happened a couple months back as well.

(their