I am having difficulties trying to code a method, that will allow me to
detect if a model (prop_physics) entity is in contact with a custom map
brush entity (func_cold).

I don't know where to start but someone suggested that UTIL_TraceModel might
work, but i couldn't find any explanation of how it works.

void UTIL_TraceModel( const Vector &vecStart, const Vector &vecEnd, const
Vector &hullMin, const Vector &hullMax, CBaseEntity *pentModel, int
collisionGroup, trace_t *ptr );

What do I put for const Vector &vecStart, const Vector &vecEnd, const Vector
&hullMin, const Vector &hullMax, ?