On Tuesday 11 July 2006 10:21 pm, John Sheu wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 July 2006 8:56 pm, Alfred Reynolds wrote:
> > client+0x67db62, so that would be your code (perhaps it comes from one
> > of the libraries that you link with, in particular the VGUI2 one?) The
> > call is inside the SolveTraverse() VGUI2 logic so it is applying scheme
> > settings, doing the OnThink() calls and working out dialog positioning
> > on the screen (which is separate to the rendering pass).  Check your
> > ApplySchemeSettings() and OnThink() VGUI2 calls.
>
> Whoops, wrong dump.  And I conveniently can't find the right one.  I'll
> post up the new one when I get it again.

Very strange.  The crash I referred to occured in animation code, doing some
slerps.  And yet, I took the hint and moved some CreateTextureID calls out of
ApplySchemeSettings and into the constructor, and the crashes disappeared.

So I guess CreateTextureID doesn't belong in there.  All's well that ends
well.  Thanks for the tip.

-John Sheu