Thanks to some inspiring info in the "[hlcoders] Full-screen HudElement"
thread, I found the solution to the long-standing and horribly annoying HL2 bug
where resizing your window caused the HUD to screw up.

I've added a "Resizing game window glitches HUD elements" along with a patch.

At 2006/06/26 11:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>So what exactly did Valve break in the hud?  What files?  Because HL2DM has
>this same bug.
>
>At 2006/06/26 11:32 AM, Tony \"omega\" Sergi wrote:
>>Yeah you have to put the numbers in the scheme file relative to 640x480.
>>
>>I use hud_reloadscheme a lot, and I've never had this problem after editing
>>them before.

>>-- omega
>>Heroes of Excelsior
>>http://www.heroesofexcelsior.com
>>Blackened Interactive
>>http://www.blackened-interactive.com

>>> HudLayout.res then saving and using hud_reloadscheme to see the changes