Charles Solar wrote:
Prodod has an official server plugin, but the server plugin does not add vac
if thats what you mean...
Prodod is a mod of dods, not just a server plugin, if thats what you mean...
Not quite sure what you mean :/

From the "To All Linux Server Owners" thread...

"We need YOUR help to be able to get all linux Prodod server to run
right. We are looking for anyone that owns an Intel Linux server, has
direct shell access, and is willing to let us get access to it. The
reason we need this is so we can take the Prodod server plugin and
compile it. From there we will be able to give everyone with linux
servers the proper plugin so that the servers will run correctly without
this ongoing segmenation fault. We really appreciate you in helping us out."

Note the phrase "Prodod server plugin" in that message.

Codewise, is no such thing as a mod to a mod (other than a server
plugin), unless you have access to the mod source code.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome