No it doesn't. It only fixes when you are standing on a moving entity, like
an elevator.
About the jittery when walking over tables: is your
CMoveHelperClient::ProcessImpacts empty?
In that case, fill it with the code of CMoveHelperServer::ProcessImpacts
(except the PhysicsTouchTriggers-call) and try it again.