On Tuesday 25 July 2006 6:26 pm, Skillet wrote:
> I think it's safe to say that all of us are, but doing things like this
> isn't going to make it be released any sooner.  If the update is released
> tomorrow, great.  If it's never released, oh well.  There's not much we as
> a community can do to change when the update happens.  Accept that and try
> to be paitent.

That's quite true.  But it's also true, from my development experience
(admittedly not as a professional, and nothing on the same level as Valve)
that knowing your audience as individuals rather than a faceless mass makes
their message hit that much harder.  I'm trying to put faces on the hlcoders
list, so to speak.

-John Sheu