I have a physics object that I'm trying to retrieve its angular velocity
in degrees/second.  Using GetVelocity(Vector * velocity, AngularImpulse
* angularVelocity), it appears that I can retrieve the angular impulse
of the angular velocity.  Getting this value, I multiply it by 180*pi to
convert from radian to degrees, and then I divide by the object's mass.

However, I compare this to the actual change in degrees that the model
undergoes, and the values are different.  For example, if I use
SetVelocity(...) to input an AngularImpulse of 100 for the x axis/pitch
every frame, then convert to radians and divide by a mass of 2080, I get
approximately 2.8.  However, if I sample the actual change in degrees of
the object's pitch every frame, it comes out to approximately 19
degrees/second.

What am I doing wrong, and how can I correctly calculate an object's
change in angle in degrees/sec?