You'll need to merge the diffs from the old SDK in if you want those features.

In the past, for every SDK update, I performed a recursive 'diff -u' on the
previous version and the new version and posted a patch file for modders to be
able to apply all the updates to an existing codebase easily.  It's been ages
since I've done so, since it's been ages since the last release.  I'll post
such a patch again when the new SDK is out, if Valve doesn't do so.

See http://tinyurl.com/z9o7j for an example of what these patches look like and
see http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Diff_And_Patch for options on
applying them.

-bk