You can access info on weapons and other things needed for bots, but only
with complicated hacks that are often broken when an update is released. It
requires scanning memory for the location you need and then calling that
address as a function.

That's a lot different than handling your own waypoints, and probably isn't
worth the effort that needs to be expended everytime a release occurs for
any mod that your bots would be expected to support.

Grant
(L. Duke)