If your using content from hl2mp mod, your players will need to have those
Games/GCFs; to my understanding this is the layout:
Those with HL2, should have access to HL2DM (hl2, hl2mp)
Those that have HL2DM only, and/or CS:S, and/or DOD:S but not HL2, should
still have access to the shared HL2 content (hl2).
Those that have CS:S and/or DOD:S but not HL2/HL2MP will not have access to
hl2mp, but ^ (hl2).

So to have support for everyone possible, your GameInfo should be set to use
your mods content, and hl2, but not hl2mp; and no additional content
mounting via. code.