From:  "Eric Van Huss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject:  RE: [hlcoders] Source SDK Update Is Released
Date:  Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:27:22 -0700
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

There's probably some easy way to read library files I'm not aware
of. I'll
research that though :)

Anyway I used your info and created the static library. Did get some
errors
when trying to compile the static library. Though I just had to cast
a bunch
of string constants to const tchar*

I was able to compile and run the sdk after that. Using run_mode.bat
I was
able to start HL2 and it loaded. Am finding a 'start partway then
shutdown'
error though, will tackle that when I'm not as sleepy. Probably has
to do with
my video settings, but we'll see.

Thanks for the info!

Eric