ARCH_CFLAGS=-mtune=i686 -march=pentium -mmmx -msse -msse2 -O3

To Valve:
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#1  0x035f306f in CModAppSystemGroup::Create () from bin/engine_amd.so
#2  0x036eb68f in CAppSystemGroup::Run () from bin/engine_amd.so
#3  0x035f36cd in CDedicatedServerAPI::ModInit () from bin/engine_amd.so
#4  0x00dbfbc8 in CDedicatedAppSystemGroup::Main () from
bin/dedicated_amd.so
#5  0x00de8013 in CAppSystemGroup::Run () from bin/dedicated_amd.so
#6  0x00de8013 in CAppSystemGroup::Run () from bin/dedicated_amd.so
#7  0x00dbff6e in main () from bin/dedicated_amd.so
#8  0x00dc08a0 in DedicatedMain () from bin/dedicated_amd.so
#9  0x08049078 in main ()

Louka Outrebon wrote:
Ok I know that Linux is not fully supported bythe new SDK Release.

However I do really need a linux build so I tried. I tried with the
valvewiki workaround
(
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_SDK_Known_Issues#SDK_Does_Not_Compile_Under_Linux_.28Since_8.2F4.2F2006.29)
and I got to correct the hl_sdk project file to get compilation begin.

However I'm having some issues with the compiler.
It seems that it needs to have SSE activated though I cant get it activated
on GCC.
I tried to mess with the compiler options without any results.

Hope some one could help me!

Thanks

              Outrebon Louka