Umm, right. Nobody else uses gmail. Nice try. Any decent host I've ever
gotten wouldn't let anyone outside of themselves use webmaster email, so
either you got a retarded host or you're a pathetic liar trying to cover up
your sick ass site. Even if its the latter, the fact that you chose
webmaster, and your behavior on here speaks volumes of your character.